MARRINSON SENIOR CARE RESIDENCES
1601 NE 26th Street
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
July 25, Manor Pines opens its doors with Ralph Marrinson as Administrator.
Ralph Marrinson appointed by Governor Claude Kirk to the Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators - he holds the first nursing home administrators license issued in the state of Florida.
Manor Pines receives Nursing Home of the Month Award from Modern Nursing Home Magazine.
Marrinson group hosts visit from Secretary of Health Education and Welfare, David Matthews.
Independence Hall hosts its first Soap Box Rally where candidates/representatives from state and county races address important issues.
International guests from Nippon Steel visit Marrinson Companies to get inspiration for retirement division.
Ralph Marrinson receives Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Wilton Manors procalims May 25th Ralph and Jeanine Marrinson Day.
Marrinson Group hosts Secretary of Health & Human Services, Tommy Thompson.
Independence Hall residents featured in an episode of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's TV series "Wake Up Call."
Recent Senior Living Blogs
- Springtime is Ageless April 2nd, 2019
- What to look for when choosing a Physical Rehabilitation Center March 4th, 2019
- Fall in love with LIFE again. February 2nd, 2019
- Fulfilling their promises with actions, not just words. October 2nd, 2018
- Cumberland Village Through the Eyes of the Residents October 2nd, 2018