Annually rated as one of the best places to retire, Aiken, South Carolina is home to the independent living residences of Cumberland Village. Aiken is a charming and quaint city with a rich arts scene and a vibrant equestrian culture. At Cumberland Village you will experience a lifestyle that allows you to enjoy life to the fullest while providing comfort, security, and peace of mind. The stately grounds provide the perfect setting for outdoor walks and activities. This is your time to relax and take part in the things that you enjoy, or to try new ones that you’ve never thought of before. Expand your horizons while making new friends through a myriad of the social activities available. Be as active and self-sufficient as you choose, while our dedicated staff takes care of the rest.
in South Carolina
- Choice of studio, one- and two-bedroom floorplans
- 24-hour Staff Onsite
- Resort-Style Dining Including Three Daily Meals
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Most utilities included. In addition to electricity, water, heating and air conditioning (which would be electricity), we provide telephone and basic cable tv. The only not included is internet
- Building Security System
- Life Enrichment Program
- Lovely Grounds and Outdoor Recreation Area
- Courtesy Transportation
- Wellness Center
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
- Beauty and Barbershop Services
- Respite Care
Cumberland Village offers studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. With the many options available, there is sure to be one that will fit your personality, needs and budget. Cumberland Village is the definition of care-free, resort-style living with chef-prepared meals, maintenance, housekeeping and most utilities included. Our apartments are just waiting for residents to add the personal touches that will transform them into cozy, comfortable homes.