Manor Pines is the quintessential skilled nursing facility and rehabilitation center. Established in 1966, it was the first residence to join the Marrinson Senior Care Residence family. It has a rich history of offering outstanding short-term rehabilitation for injuries and illnesses. It also has a celebrated reputation for providing attentive and thoughtful care for its long-term residents. Everyday our devoted staff gives individual care and attention to residents, not because their job requires it, but because our staff consider this work their life’s mission. We are proud of our staff and the work they continue to do so well.
The short-term rehabilitation program provided at Manor Pines is exceptional. Our therapists—physical, occupational, speech and respiratory—along with topnotch nursing care and attending physicians, all work together to bring our short-term rehabilitation patients to their optimal level of function. Our therapists are fully dedicated to our rehab program – there are no outside contracted therapists. Our primary goal is to assist rehab patients in obtaining their optimal level of independence so they can return quickly to their homes and communities.
We see patients who have experienced significant, and oftentimes frightening, health events that they and their families fear may change the course of their lives. Yet we partner with every patient on an individualized basis to form a rehabilitative treatment plan that works for them, offering a wide range of rehab approaches for a variety of diagnoses that include:
- Orthopedic Conditions: such as hip fractures & hip replacement surgery; shoulder fractures & shoulder replacement surgery; knee fractures & knee replacement surgery. All of these conditions/events require the expertise of experienced physical and occupational therapists.
- Cardiac Events including: Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery; Myocardial Infarct (heart attack); Valve Replacement Surgery; Congestive Heart Failure; Angioplasty w/comorbidities; Stent Replacement Surgery; and Peripheral Vascular Disease. Your team will establish specific cardiac parameters and will monitor you closely, particularly during exercise, rest periods and recovery after exercise.
- Stroke-Recovery Program: We have a specialized stroke recovery program that can help retrain the brain. We know that the brain is a remarkable organ. Following a stroke, the brain can’t regenerate; however, the adult brain has shown remarkable ability to reorganize. This is known as neuroplasticity. It is because of neuroplasticity that stroke patients can recover, lost abilities. Our physical, occupational and speech therapists work together on stroke recovery including mobility, swallowing, speech, and cognitive issues.
- In-House Kidney Dialysis
Since 1966, we have combined the science of medicine and nursing with the art of caring. Our primary goal is to assist each resident in obtaining their optimal level of independence, with dignity and self-confidence; we are committed to supporting the needs of the entire family. Our team of healthcare experts consists of doctors, nurses, therapists, social
workers, case managers, nutritionists, and therapeutic recreation professionals. In conjunction with the physician and family, we make sure to tailor the most appropriate plan of care for each resident.
We want you to feel confident that you are making the right choice for your loved one. We provide a comfortable and attentive atmosphere to those residents who require long-term care. We want these residents to feel at home, and encourage them to personalize their space with photos and mementos.
Additionally, we ensure that spiritual needs are met by a member of the clergy of the resident’s faith.
Skilled Nursing Services at Manor Pines
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care Management
- Pain Management
- Recreational, Social and Therapeutic Activities
- Cardiac Recovery Program
- Stroke Recovery Program
- Fracture Recovery Program
- Alzheimer Disease/Dementia Care Program
- Nutrition Management
- Social Services
- Psychological Services
- Beauty Salon
Manor Pines is perfect for caring for your loved one on a short-term basis. From time to time, we know that families and caregivers need a break from caring for a loved one in their home. Whether it’s after a recent hospital stay, or you are attending an out-of-town event or planning a vacation; or simply need a rest, Respite Care provides a gracious, and safe, atmosphere for your loved ones. You can be confident our Respite Residents are made to feel right at home with personalized attention to their individual, medical, dietary and social needs.
- Beautiful Accomodations
- Gourmet Meals
- Medication Management
- Social Activities
- Assistance with Daily Routines (bathing, grooming, dressing)